Tuesday, May 28, 2024

Introducing Dusan Pecka- New THD Resident

This a continuation of My Blog Series- Knowing Your New THD Co-Residents. 

Last May 2,  I saw Dusan eating alone at Newton's. I know he was a new resident. I introduced myself to him and we had a nice 2 minute talk. Later on I manage to talk to him again. I told him if he does not mind, Could I introduced him to THD residents via my blogs series- Knowing your Fellow Residents. He responded with Not Now. 

 I told him I found something in the Internet about his previous work. He told me I could repost it in my blog since it is already public Knowledge. Again, It is with pleasure to Introduce Dusan to our THD community and hopefully you feel welcome here.   

Here's what I found about him in the Internet.💚💚  Again, Welcome to THD.     
Introducing 
Dusan C. Pecka, Ph.D.


Dr. Pecka is a very experienced financial advisor, and Chief Associate at Wealth & Tax Planners (WTP).   He held the Certified Financial Planner™(CFP®), a designation granted by the Board of Standards for Certified Financial Planners, Inc., and is an Investment Advisory Representative with Wealth & Tax Planners. Dr. Pecka.

Dusan brings a wealth of business experience to the firm with over twenty years of technical and management experience in the Defense and High Technology Sector. Prior to joining WTP he was Senior Vice President of Operations and Marketing for Systems Control Technology, Inc. of Palo Alto, with direct responsibility for the profit/loss of this $20 Million dollar company. Earlier he held executive positions with Lockheed Missiles & Space Co. and The Aerospace Corporation.

He holds a Master's Degree in Financial Planning from Golden Gate University where he received a citation for outstanding academic achievement. He has also attended Executive Programs in Business Administration at the University of California, Berkeley, and Columbia University in New York.

His strong analytical and business background, combined with a Ph.D. in Physics, has enabled him to specialize in the application of Modern Portfolio techniques to asset allocation and managed asset accounts. During the past eleven years, Dusan has applied this expertise to develop optimal retirement accumulation and spending strategies, aided by conventional and Monte Carlo Simulation techniques.

He holds additional licenses in securities and insurance.  Dusan also has instructed Retirement Planning at  JFK University and CalState University, Hayward. For Details visit:

💚💚https://indyfin.com/financial-advisor/california/walnut-creek/dusan-pecka-2246478/

No comments: