Monday, May 13, 2024

Mother's Day Photos

Yesterday was a perfect day celebrating Mother's Day Here at THD with Dinah, my oldest daughter.  After our brunch Dinah invited me to walk around the vicinity of theTHD Compound, that I enjoyed very much. Our route started in the Front gate ( Shuey Ave) and ends at the back Gate ( Sharp Ave) just at the back of my Building (Fairmount Tower) with a detour near Mt Diablo Blvd.   It was a delighted 3.5 blocks slow walk💚 with one cross walk.  I plan on doing it again. 

During our walk I discovered a short cut from THD to CVS ( side of the Plaza Building) across Bonanza St then into Mt.Diablo Blvd.  We passed by the now closed Scott's Seafood Restaurant  in the side walk of the Plaza Building that gave me pleasant memories of the restaurant. Scotts Seafood is gone but the Walnut Creek Yacht Club( Locust St.) is still open for your dining pleasure if you enjoy seafoods.     

It was nice for THD to give Dinah a fresh rose Bouquet to take home ( see photo above). The French Toast with Berries was A+ and the Prime Rib delicious.  Here are some photos I took during the Brunch.


Prime Rib and the Much-Awaited French Toast

-
Sandi Green and Daughter, Sandi Thanks for taking our photo below. 





The table near us with Steve Kam and new resident Mary Alice Rathbun Conversing


The much-awaited French Toast with Berries💜

💜https://theintellectualmigrants.blogspot.com/2024/03/responses-to-my-e-mail-on-french-toast.html


💚Tune In for my next blog on the health benefits of Walking...   

No comments: